Beryl Project Engineering will speak at Revenue Generating Activities (“RGA”) Carrolwood/Lutz Chapter on January 19, at 12:00 pm about the flock of Home Inspection that Beryl offers their Home Inspection clients. This is one presentation that you don’t want to miss.
Leo Cannyn plans to give an overview of Beryl’s portfolio of Home Inspection and an in-depth look at their support office staff. He further goes on to speak to the synergy of power referral partners by the types of the Home Inspections that Beryl offers. Lastly, Beryl will provide a brief yet mysterious one question quiz to those in attendance so make sure that you have a pen with you. Some of the inspections covered in this brief ten minute primer include:
- Insurance Inspections
- Home Inspection
- 203k Consultant / 203k Consulting
- Construction Inspections
- Condition Assessment Inspections
- Project Management
Leo Cannyn is a licensed Home Inspector and Engineer in the state of Florida and a Certified Home Inspector and Thermal Imager by InterNACHI. Leo is on both the HUD FHA and 203k Consultant Rosters. Rehab your dream home the way you want it through Beryl as your 203k Consultant.
RGA, Carrolwood/Lutz Chapter meets at the Glory Days Grill (Formerly Lee Roy Selmon’s), 14457 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618.
RGA, Revenue Generation Activities, was founded in 2010 with the intention of providing an affordable and effective networking venue for local business professionals and entrepreneurs. Founder Mark O’Donnell incorporated best practices gathered through years of experience in networking. Specifically he designed the RGA model to:
- Feature weekly networking meetings that welcomed everyone and created value for members and guests
- Provide a system that allowed business owners to meet and get to like, know, and trust each other;
- Create an environment where referrals are voluntary and based on willingness, not mandatory quotas;
- Host fun and effective after-hour events that welcome both members and non-members, and partner with other local networking groups to maximize local business exposure; and
- Build the knowledge base and skill set of members by offering high-quality business seminars through weekly Speakers and monthly RGA University Seminars
To learn more about Beryl Project Engineering, and our Home Inspector Services please check out our website at http://www.berylprojectengineering.com
Beryl Project Engineering has just completed their finalist interview for the South Tampa Chamber of Commerce Emerging Business of the Year. The results are going to be announced on February 3, 2016, and Beryl will be sure to let you know closer to that date any updates.